New Transporter 15 and 30 Storage Devices Extend Business File Sharing Features, Performance and Capacity to Small Businesses, Departments and Remote Offices
– SANTA CLARA, Calif. – February 25, 2015 – Connected Data today released two new private cloud file sync and share appliances that have been designed to deliver critical business-class file sharing features, performance and capacity to small businesses, departments and remote offices. The Transporter 15 and 30 appliances work to preserve the privacy and control of business data while offering users the same benefits and experience as public cloud solutions such as Dropbox and Box.
Kensington Answers the Call for a Drained Battery when on the Road with Mobile Chargers that Support Apple® and Samsung® Phones and Tablets
– Redwood Shores, CA, February 24, 2015 – Kensington, a worldwide leader in delivering smart. safe. simple.™ computing accessories, today announced the release of its 10400 and 5200 USB Mobile Chargers for Apple iPhone®, iPad®, Samsung Galaxy Tab®, Galaxy S5, S4 smartphones and tablets. With the power to keep users working, even when their primary battery is drained, the new Kensington Mobile Chargers are functional, slim and stylish. The chargers leverage LG® battery cells and high-quality internal components to ensure any device will charge quickly and safely.
Continued Significant Investment, as well as Fun and Innovative Programs , Drive 210% Channel Growth
– San Mateo, CA – February 23, 2015 – Kensington, a worldwide leader in delivering smart. safe. simple.™ computing accessories, announced today that Ben Thacker, Vice President at Kensington, has been named to the prestigious list of the 2015 CRN Channel Chiefs. The influential executives on this annual list represent the most powerful leaders in the IT channel who hold direct responsibility for driving growth and revenue for their organizations through their indirect channel partners. Individuals are selected for inclusion based on their track record of channel accomplishments, standing in the industry, dedication to the partner community, and plans for driving future business innovation and channel growth.
Former Forrester Storage Analyst Andrew Reichman Named Vice President of Marketing and Sean McCarry Joins as Vice President of Sales to Expand Global Footprint
– TEANECK, N.J. – February 18, 2015 – Data Dynamics, Inc., a leader in storage management solutions for hybrid and private cloud storage environments, today announced the expansion of its executive management team with the additions of former Forrester analyst Andrew Reichman as vice president of marketing and technology industry veteran Sean McCarry as vice president of sales. With these two new leadership additions, Data Dynamics is well positioned to address the rapid growth and global demand for its intelligence-based storage management solution.
Tough, Padded Surfaces, Extra Thick Corner Protection and Additional Features Help Prevent Tablet Damage from Drops and Bumps
– Redwood Shores, CA, February 17, 2015 – Kensington, a worldwide leader in delivering smart. safe. simple. computing accessories, today announced its BlackBelt and SafeGrip rugged cases are now available for the iPad Air® 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, and iPad mini tablets.
Author: MarketingProfs, Marketing Automation, Marketing Strategy.
A marketing automation platform (MAP) is a significant investment, yet few marketers get the full value. They limp through the year with a barely used MAP, and are then hard-pressed to justify the expense during the next year’s budget review.
For more information, visit http://www.treehousei.com/blog
For parties interested in marketing automation, marketing automation platform, MAP, demand generation, lead generation.
StorTrends 3500i Hybrid Flash Array (HFA) and 3400i Dual Controller SAN to Ensure Optimal Electronic Medical Records (EMR) System Performance, High Availability (HA), Data Protection and Continued Seamless Scalability
NORCROSS, Ga. – February 10 , 2015 – StorTrends® today announced that the McLeod Addictive Disease Center has deployed a StorTrends 3500i SSD hybrid flash array (HFA) and a StorTrends 3400i dual controller storage area network (SAN) unit to its existing StorTrends deployment, currently serving as the backbone for its Electronic Medical Records (EMR) systems. The added StorTrends storage will enable McLeod to achieve seamless expansion of its EMR environment, while ensuring flash-fast performance, as well as the highest levels of data availability and protection.